I don’t think I am in the habit of making new year resolutions unless you count the usual ‘lose weight, exercise more’ kind. And if you know me, then you’ll also know that these resolutions were forgotten long before the wise men even appeared. But this week I’ve had a lot of plans going round my head so let’s see if I record them, then they actually come to fruition.
- Learn how to make bread. There was an attempt at this last year and it never took off so this year I am adamant that I shall learn the kneading thing.
- Get back into knitting some prayer shawls. I have the wool and while the cat sleeps…
- Diary some time for reading ‘serious’ books. It is work after all.
- Teach myself Powerpoint. Yes, I know everyone in the world knows how to do it but I’ve never really had time to sit and play. This year I shall.
- I have invested in a Slow Cooker so this year I am going to cook more (well, just cook actually) and not rely on ready-made meals when Son #1 is not around to cook for me.